On the 5th day of June 2012, I started to pray a Four Corner Rosary which I learned it to my wife. Its a sacrifice of devotion rosaries which made me vividly strong and ready. This is a test of thoughts from my mind and feelings from my heart which firmly driven by my efforts to seek the truth of spiritual beliefs.
Six days after at 2:30 dawn of June 11, 2012, after I prayed a first rosary and I got a deep sleep. Along the way, at the theater, a crowded placed of where I am; Suddenly I heard a voice that calling me of not even uttered my name. Then, I went outside and follow a narrow road going to the west coast. When I was nearer to the coast, I was steadily shocked when the sudden glazing lights from HIS face with something Aramaic voice which I heard causing me kneel before HIM and say "its JESUS CHRIST". I saw HIM wearing blue and white cloth raising HIS right hand with sign of PEACE. So, I went back to the theater and informed everybody to turn-off the movie because JESUS CHRIST was at the seacoast, then the crowd hurriedly went to. When I tried to look the crowd, no one I knew, they are new faces. But I tried to went home to inform my wife but I failed to do so because I want to know and hear HIS voice and messages.
However, when I went back to seacoast He was not there already but I saw HIM at the underneath of the building; slides came to the floor and removed the mat and pick the peak and crawled to get the guitar under the bamboo made bed. HE sang and stared at me once. After HE played a guitar by brother "Etoy" suddenly whispered to HIM on HIS left ear. But HE uttered " No" and say " I'm not a gambler but a Preacher". The way I understood of what my brother whispered was about cockfighting.
So, when I went home I'm happily informed my wife that I saw JESUS CHRIST and later, we went to the plaza of Bantayan to tell everybody that HE already here to say something to us. But the crowd, negatively responsed because they thought I was insane or a fool. Until another day I accompanied my wife to the place where I saw HIM. She and I saw HIM watching on television to the movie entitled " The passion of Christ".
Seemingly, when we went home again my cellphone rang and I noticed the Roman Numeral "1" appeared on its screen and later on, the crucifex appeared on it; and I answered it, a woman voice said, which I understood "its heaven Hello...." then a busy tone ringing. Then I told my mother-in-law about the number 1 and later the crucifex appeared again and still it ringing and busy tone rang.
Then I saw the clock appeared 5:01 AM at the wall angled of where I got a two and half hours of deep sleep journey. I'd rise up and prayed the 9 mysteries prayer which I taught from my wife; thanking HIM for the journey He shared spiritually. Beliefs conveyed to anywhere, anytime and any cause of living. Asking from HIM to guide me the narrow road same as I saw HIM to the seacoast. Please give sign to when, where and what to start.
The above blog post is brought to you by Nestor Mata, who enjoys helping people [achieve what?] on the internet. For more information, please visit <a href="http://www.viloria.net/swa-pinoy/swa-tmv2.shtml?nestormata">http://www.viloria.net/swa-pinoy/swa-tmv2.shtml?nestormata</a><br />
The above blog post is brought to you by Nestor Mata, who enjoys helping people [achieve what?] on the internet. For more information, please visit <a href="http://www.viloria.net/swa-pinoy/swa-tmv2.shtml?nestormata">http://www.viloria.net/swa-pinoy/swa-tmv2.shtml?nestormata</a><br />
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://swamazing.com/svpvideoembed1/?r=407-100-2..."></script>
This is very true. When we are in a deep sleep, that is one way God connects to us to prompt us to do something very great in our lives. This is a nice read. :)
TumugonBurahin